Celene Collins Interiors & Design is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Celene Collins Interiors & Design may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 18th June 2020.
Supply of Personal Information
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Your name
- Contact telephone numbers (including mobile)
- E-mail Address
- Information that you provide by filling in forms/questionnaires on the website
- Details of your visit to the website and any transactions you carry out on the website
We collect this information in order to contact you to clarify elements of your design and also in order to source products and to ensure that these can be delivered without difficulty to you. No personal information will be collected without your consent.
We never share any of the information you provide with anyone else. We do request your permission to share your photos in our gallery or blogs and we will contact you in advance to seek that permission.
What We Do with the Information We Gather?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Data Retention Policy
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need to for legitimate legal or business reasons, including to comply with any regulatory obligations. We will delete your personal data, when it is no longer required in relation to the purpose for our collection, processing and storage of your personal and sensitive personal data. We will store personal and sensitive personal data that we are obliged to keep in accordance with the law.
If you would like more detailed information about our retention policy, please contact us by using the contact points below.
We will not pass your personal information to anyone, without your prior consent. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
- You can amend or remove your personal details either by emailing us at any time at [email protected]
- Pursuant to the GDPR, as a result of our processing of your personal data, you may exercise a number of rights. They are:
o The right to access to your personal data
o The right to have us rectify (correct) your personal data
o The right to have us delete your personal data
o The right to restrict our processing of your personal data
o The right to data portability
o The right to object to our processing
o These rights may, however, be subject to conditions and/or exemptions, e.g. to ensure other people’s privacy, trade secrets, intellectual property rights or to comply with a legal obligation.
If you would like to exercise one or more of your rights, please contact us by emailing us at any time at [email protected] If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at [email protected] as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How to Opt Out
You can opt out of receiving any email marketing material from us by removing your consent at any time either by emailing us at [email protected] or by clicking the unsubscribe icon at the bottom of our emails.
Please email any questions, concerns or comments you have about this Privacy Statement and the way we process personal information to [email protected]s.ie
Celene Collins Interiors, Unit 10A, South Ring Business Park, Kinsale Rd, Cork. Mobile: 00 353 87 2396140
Advise | Design | Procure | Manage | Construct | Decorate